Friday, March 13, 2009

What's This About?!?!

Today's date is March 13... and it's snowing! I mean, snowing goober globs, huge flakes, really, truly SNOWING. I'm looking at my favorite evergreen on our property... it's getting thoroughly flocked! Even the ivy on the fence is drooping a little with the weight!
The most amazing part about this is that the snow is falling straight. If you're from the area, you know what a magical experience that is.
Unfortunately, I can't work our new camera (I'm trying!), or I'd have a picture here, but that doesn't mean I can't make an interesting blog about this weather phenomenon (does it?). (This is interesting to you, isn't it? Well, it better be!)
I can't just make a post about it snowing. That would put the boring label right on my forehead, a target for all blogging eternity (yeah, right), so here, enjoy this Booshy Bit...


P.S. The snow is slanting again. Well, that was short-lived.

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine