Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Berry, Berry Odd...

Unwrapped is one of those staple shows in our house. If it's on, one or all three of us will watch, because that's the kind of informative junk we like around here (we're also big on factory tours on vacations).
Well, tonight's episode was on the delectable berry, including various odds and ends, but most importantly, General Mill's Boo Berry Cereal.
Yeah, the one with the ghost on it... the one that none of your friends had, because they already knew how gross it was. Yes, that cereal.
They had this fella... I don't know his name, and I don't care, he just provided entertainment 'o plenty for me, so I thought I'd share (and put my own sick and twisted spin on him, the poor sod).
So, without further ado, the Overzealous Boo Berry Fan! Hoorah!


Personally, I loved the close up on the first line of his letter to General Mill's... what a riot! (I've been caught in the crazy fan thing, too, I know how easy it is to fall into, but even I was never THIS bad!)
For anyone actually interested in his website, this is where you'll want to go.

Now, is it just me, or did that guy remind you of Mincus on Boy Meets World?
He did me! (You can see where this is going, can't you?)


Which brings up a totally unrelated video. Be prepared!

(Once again proving Davina McCall is one of the most annoying British TV presenters to have ever existed.)
No, that wasn't Mincus, it really WAS Simon Amstell!
OK. I'm stopping now, I promise.

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine