Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Popcorn, Tony, And His Paper Castle...

The Mighty Boosh is FINALLY set to air in the States! Life is good.
My only question is why they've started with season three... as long as they play Boosh, I don't care, it just doesn't seem logical. Hopefully, they'll play the first two seasons once they've done the whole third one (especially since series two was my favorite).
To be perfectly honest, the only other thing I've ever watched on Adult Swim (the station that'll be showing Boosh, in case you didn't check out the link) was Garth Marenghi's Darkplace (another British staple featuring two brilliant comedic minds, Richard Ayoade and Matt Berry... I have no idea why they haven't done some oddball project together, but they need to), so I don't know if they're advertising this wonderful fact or not. I can only hope that they are, and that they use the same advertisement BBC3 used...

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine