Sunday, March 22, 2009

For All Your Golly Needs...

Ricky Gervais updates his blog often, which is something I'm very grateful of (what else should the young set be looking at, if not foreign comedian's webpages?).
The latest bit from him included his usual batch of pictures, but one in particular stood out.
As a fan of the British culture, I am very familiar with the Golliwog (although, I have not yet gotten ahold of the original stories... I know, I know, I'm working on it), and even have my own happy little Golly, Mr. Maurice Merrifeather (aka, Moss).
You can go to Ricky's blog for the story (because we're on a first name basis, apparently), but my blog is just going to feature the picture, which is slightly scary, due to the fact that this Golly has highly detailed eyes.

Photobucket

Didn't I tell you this was one freakish Golly?

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine