Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vacation Overdue!

I felt it prudent to mention this (more like to warn you), and only realized a few minutes ago that I haven't done it yet! (Silly me...)
The 'Parental Unit' and I are taking a vacation, so if you check back here during the next two weeks, it'll be like getting stuck watching somebody's holiday slides (since, in essence, you would be watching holiday slides)... you know the kind, just as you think you're going to be set free (after being stuck for two hours with "And here we are in front of this building... and here we are in front of the statue in front of the building... and here we are..."), they "miraculously" find the missing box of slides, and you're trapped like a rat on a glue trap.
My sister always likes a day-by-day account of our trip, so I figured I'd just post it on here instead of through email. It's an experiment, and it may not work out, but I'm going to try it, especially since I plan on taking video on this trip... and, in case you didn't know, we're taking a road trip to Washington DC!
We're all really excited about it, and we're feeding off each other's pre-vacation excitement, so we're all like topless puppies right now.

In other news...


And here's a final oddball thought, if you care to read it.
It's called email, and it makes sense... why didn't e-epistle ever catch on? It should have, but it didn't.

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine