Friday, April 3, 2009

Go-Go Dancing Lobster...

To protect all parties involved, I shall not mention how I came to know the clip you are about to see.
At this point in the program, I'm so completely intrigued by the song at the end, I know I'll find out more about it in the immediate future, but for now, I'm still thinking it's a little too random, even for me (I know, keep your gasps of utter surprise within for the moment).
Without further ado, may I present to you, Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show! (My recommendation to you would be to fast forward to around the three minute mark.)

See, your life will never be the same after watching this, will it?
Want to find out more? (I did.)
The Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show's official website and Wikipedia page.
Personally, I think it's a rip off the The Mighty Boosh Crimps... except not funny.
And I think we all remember what happened when Sugar Puffs ripped off the Boosh...
it wasn't pretty.
A small sample...

Now, that's more my speed!
I especially loved how they fit in the Jean Claude Jaquettie Crimp, as it's my favorite.



In other news, I've been singing this all day, I can't get it out of my head, and I'm not really bothered by that fact.

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine