Friday, April 17, 2009

Through The Courtesy Of Fred's Two Feet...

Who here is familiar with the Flintstone vitamins? I know I sure am (I always hated those things, yuck!). Having always been certifiably insane, and psychotically methodical, I had a pattern I would work with. All of the grape Dino shapes would go first, then any Dino would do until I ran out. After that, since I had to take two a day, I would have to match them up (Fred and Wilma, Barney and Betty, etc...), again, grape first.
Well, my sister, bless her, is taking the Flintstones vitamins (not in an effort to recapture her childhood, she's not that loony), and has just sent me a slightly disturbing photo.
When, may I ask, did Gazoo (yeah, that annoying little green alien that was really just the series' Oliver) get his own shape?
Photobucket
This development would have thrown off the system COMPLETELY!


In other news, did you hear about this? What a riot! (Everybody loves Paul!)
Speaking of Paul, Winnie the Pooh has been replaced by this song today... I just woke up singing it, and I'm sure I shall annoy everybody with it over the next few days...

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine