Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Man In The Radio Is Playing A Song...

While perusing the world wide spiderweb this fine eve, I happened to stumble upon a nifty-spiffy thing called Voices Of The Beatles Macca Radio (rather a mouthful, although, I'm sure it would make a little more sense if the schmuck that came up with that title had put some punctuation in there somewhere...), which has played (in the short amount of time I've been listening) all sorts of groovy numbers from the likes of the Anthology series, and the Live At The BBC set, among solo tracks from the Fabs, and, of course, the album cuts.
At the moment, they're playing Dennis Mitchell's Breakfast With The Beatles, which I have missed immensely since I last heard it about eight years ago (Dumas doesn't really pick up Amarillo radio that well...).
I shall be experimenting with this over the next few days, but so far, I'm really enjoying it!

You know, this post feels rather naked without some kind of video... since we're all feeling warm and fuzzy, how about this?

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine