Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hair We All Are...

Before you read any further down on this post, I would like to make a disclaimer.
I don't often follow celebrities (except Apollo C. Vermouth, but you knew that). I try to keep clear of any Hollywood news, I don't know much about the modern pop stars, and I really could care a flying fig, considering most of them belong to the Hippity Hoppity Brigade (thank you, Stephen Fry).
That being said, you may continue.

Ol' Russ amazes again! Watch, enjoy...


Now, here's a video from a concert "BritBrit" performed last night in California...


This song says everything I could have, and it'll save you time.
Enjoy.

(As a side note, this song is one of my dad's favorites, so it's been sung several hundred times during every road trip I can ever remember being on. Really, ever.)

In other news, this isn't related to ANYTHING at all, but I've been chortling to myself (OK, it's more of a good old fashioned laugh) since I saw this, and I HAD to share it.
Photobucket

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine