Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Think They Have A Cream For That...

A trip to Amarillo can sure stimulate the old thinktank, and my sister and I are always happily jibber-jabbering about some odd subject or other (just a minute ago, she sent me a weird YouTube video over the IM titled 'BANZAI - The Blessed Bucket of Bibles Bet'... what, it's how we bond!).
As we were out and about (or, if you're Canadian, oot and aboot), the subject somehow turned to Jonathan Ross. She tells me she doesn't know who Jonathan Ross is, and makes a wild guess that he's the host of Never Mind The Buzzcocks. I laugh, planning my next blog, and just how to educate my sister on such matters as British comedians and what shows they host. (What a gas!)
So, seester o'mine, in this first video, we have Simon Amstell. You know, the guy that actually DOES host Buzzcocks.


And THIS is Jonathan Ross, host of Friday Night With Jonathan Ross (clever title, doncha think?)...


Now, wasn't that fun?

Oh, and in honor of the little girl at Sears today, I dedicate the presentation of this video...

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine