Monday, November 2, 2009

And The Family Was Shocked...

It's that time of year again... you know, where somebody's sold your name to everybody's monkey, and they start sending you holiday catalogs. Personally, I love it, but I've always enjoyed the silliest things in life (string cheese is a good example). The latest batch came in the post today, the Sportsman's Guide among them (did you even know something like that existed?). As I flicked through the pages, I saw something that piqued my interest, the Shocking Liar lie detector.
I didn't find it interesting for it's intended purpose, but that, during my late-night YouTube escapades, I had recently seen Ricky Gervais have a whale of a time with one on UK channel T4 (he was promoting his new film, The Invention of Lying).
As I'm looking at the picture, thinking back to that clip, I see that the catalog says "Product Video Online!"... you can guess what happened.
The video from the catalog isn't NEARLY as funny as the one with Ricky Gervais...

He's got such an infectious laugh, hasn't he?
If you enjoyed that, I suggest you check out his blog... it's updated often with little snippets of oddities, and updates on his latest projects.

It's ELECTRIFYING!


Am I the only human alive that gets the collywobbles whenever a musical is even mentioned?
Let's clear the palette...

Don't you feel better now? I know I do!

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine