Monday, November 9, 2009

Colorful 1927...

I have already professed a love of old film footage/photos, and, if it's not immediately apparent, I have an ongoing love affair with the United Kingdom.
So, when Graham Linehan posted this video, I knew I had to put it here for you to see...
It's color (or 'colour', whichever you prefer) footage of 1927 London. Looks like the only thing that's changed are the styles and advertisements!

Very interesting...

In other news, if you're interested, I have recently discovered that Sean Lennon has a Twitter account... his insights are simply delightful, I suggest you give it a looksie.
Also, since it's prudent (I don't think I've ever said that in my life...), have a look (though, I would suggest you keep the volume off... you can thank me later) at Yoko and Sean on Jimmy Fallon last week.

It's amazing how like his daddy he is...

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine