Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oscar, You Wrinkly Rocker...

I just love technology... it helps you keep up with foreign interests. Unfortunately, in my case, it's all for mindless drivel, such as you are about to experience.
On Russell Brand's blog, they've posted the link to a lovely little article on Ol' Russ at the MITs, honoring friend and fellow comedian Jonathan Ross. Also in attendance, "wrinkly rocker" Noel Gallagher.
Why am I telling you this? The following story was just hilarious to me.
As I was chortling at some of the photos (number eight of twenty, specifically), my mother asks what I find amusing, so I proceed to show her, pointing out that Mr. Gallagher has a bit of the Maxwell Sheffield going (he is the "wrinkly rocker", after all). She looks at him and says "he looks like that guy on telly!"
What guy on telly, you may ask? Castiel, an angel on Supernatural (we call him Oscar, though).
I had to do the comparison...


You tell me...
Because this...


...and this...

...are just so similar!

In other news, if you're looking for a fun creative writing accelerator, the Story Generator may just be for you. Give it a try, it could be a lot of fun!

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine