This entire post will be to slobber upon the ground Paul's press office sits on.
They are starting something on the official Paul site (check out the site in general, it's full of goodies... and while you're there, don't forget to sign up for meyesight)... they're calling it, For Whom The Bell Tells, giving weekly updates as to what our favorite adorable genius is up to.
I don't know that anything like this has been released officially since Linda passed. She started Club Sandwich (originally the Wings Fun Club) during the busy Wings heyday, and it continued up to her death in '98.
I just hope his 'people' keep up with it as diligently as Linda did... if that happens, we'll have an awesome record of his recent work.
PAUL SONG TIME! (It's my favorite part of the day!)
Even when he's being experimental... GOD I love that man!
Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (91)
- Sundance And Ghostfacers, Featuring Chris Harrison...
- Proof That My Internet Should Be Revoked...
- Glovie's Blog Debut!
- Loonies Like Me! (What A Shocker!)
- That Bill Bailey... What A Guy!
- Plea For My Sanity (Which You Didn't Think I Had)....
- Colorful 1927...
- Stuart Bell Needs Billions Of Hugs...
- Remember, Remember...
- Oscar, You Wrinkly Rocker...
- And The Family Was Shocked...
- ▼ November (11)