Monday, July 27, 2009

Reflections Of Michael Jackson...

I have always loved to make Michael Jackson jokes, however, I have tried to keep this blog free of funnies in the weeks after his death (after all, nobody likes to make fun of a dead guy). Anyway, he's gotten so much press of late, I couldn't stand to join in.
Personally, I've never liked him as a person (which, of course, prevented me from liking him as an artist)... you know, especially after he outbid Yoko, Paul and Linda for The Beatles copyrights (which he later sold the majority of to Sony to pay off some silly willy debt... the Ferris Wheel at Neverland needed a new paint job or something).
Paul's take on the matter? (Since we KNOW I can't do a blog without bringing Paul into it somehow or other...)


However hard I've tried to stay away from the MJ jokes, I can no longer resist.
Weakness? Heavens no! It all has to do with THIS gem of an advertisement. I warn you, your belly will ache from laughing! This is an honest to goodness commercial, which is why it's so damn funny.

My final word on this guy, I swear!

That's four and a half minutes of your life you'll never get back...

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine