Friday, July 10, 2009

Hair Peace, Rock Band, And The Fireman...

Up to this point, I had had doubts about the new Beatles Rock Band game... after all, we've all seen the video where they look like androids...


Yes, it's very well done and all that, but how can it compare to the real thing, even if they DO use their actual voices?


This second promo video may just change my mind yet... prepare to be amazed.

Verrrrry interesting.

Still on the Paul topic (I know, I know), have you seen the Sing The Changes video yet? You should (and now you haven't got an excuse, since it's been linked!).
And if you really want a chuckle, have a looksie at this fascinating article from the CBC, you're in for a real treat.

In other news, if you enjoyed Sexy People, and Awkward Family Photos, prepare yourself for the latest discovery, Don't Judge My Hair!
Just remember when you're viewing the posts...

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine