Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Twit-Beast Rears It's Ugly Head...

As I was doing my daily check of Internet funsies, I went to Ricky Gervais's blog (he updates almost daily with something snarky).
Awestruck, I read this paragraph...

Did my first "tweet" all by myself. I may do another one tomorrow. So look forward to that. The trick is to confidently write banal self-obsessed things and assume the world wants to read them. I'm about to watch Celebrity Big Brother for inspiration.

You can guess what happened... I was on a mission!
After a little research, it is a great pleasure to present the brand-spanky-new Ricky Gervais Twitter account!
I hope he keeps it up after the Golden Globes... it could be a riot!

In other news, I recently discovered that Stephan Pastis, creator of Pearls Before Swine (AKA my favorite modern comic strip) has a blog! I suggest you give it a look, it's worth the time (at least, it is in my opinion, I can't speak for you).

CLIP TIME!


I'll bet you're reciting Humpty Dumpty in your thinkhatch, aren't you?

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine