Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So Much Blogging In Just 24 Hours!

And here I thought I'd never use the thing...
ANYWAY.
It's time for another "What are these people THINKING?"
This go round, we're looking at THIS.
Now, The Catcher In The Rye is one of my favorite books (if not THE favorite), and I love to collect antique books (they smell WONDERFUL), but for THAT amount of green?! NOBODY in their right MIND would pay that. Although, it's quite the perk they give you 5% off. (Can't you just FEEL the sarcasm?) Oh, and when I think of what you could have for less...

In other news, I was talking about THIS with my sister the other day, and got the feather up my arse to find it for her. So, there you go, sister o'mine.
And now for something completely different.


I tried to add him to my British Funnymen slideshow, but I couldn't find any photos of him. Just LOOKING at this guy breaks me into hysteric fits, and I never get tired of watching those clips!

IN OTHER NEWS, I cannot rave enough about the Sirius/XM merger... they just played THIS...

I haven't heard it in YEARS.
And now they're playing The Box Tops... life is good.

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine