Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Colonal Sanders Missed Some!

My mother watches puppy webcams on ustream... it's one of her favorite things to do on the Internet. Well, today she found something even I'll have fun watching (even though my favorite webcam is stationed at Lock Ness)...
Ladies and gentlemen, those magnificent examples of fowl pulchritude and luminosity, direct from their global perambulations to the very boards of this supremely magnificent proscenium arch... ladies and gentlemen, I give you The Baby Chicken Webcam. (Congratulations if you got that spiel!)
At first I thought it was going to be a Camilla Parker Bowles webcam, but it actually IS a baby chicken webcam... (so it was a cheap shot, what're you gunna do, sue me?)
Speaking of the Duchess of Cornwall, am I the only person alive that thinks she looks like a chicken?



Maybe she just looks like a chicken because of clips like this...


WHO KNOWS?

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine