Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One Is The Loneliest Number...

OK, so while I was snooping about the Internet last night, I found this website where you type in somebody's name, and they give a short biography, who was born/died on this date, etc. If you need information in a hurry, I suppose it's OK. The only problem is, I was searching under 'birthplace', and I noticed United Kingdom only had 1 entry.
I must say, it's a pretty sad website if the only person they've figured out was born in the UK is Peaches Geldof.
Although, if you type somebody from the UK in, it WILL come up... it just doesn't come up under 'birthplace'.
Another oddity makes it's way here.
And now, for something completely different.

(I have witnessed this particular show in person, and there is NOTHING more purely Vegas than that.)

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine