Monday, January 19, 2009

This is One of the Greatest Things I've Ever Seen....

I have been a Paul McCartney fan for as long as I can remember... it was only as I got older that I realized how MUCH he has out there to be a fan of... and then, of course, in for a penny, in for a pound. (I was sucked in, and I've never been let out! He's got me trapped... yet somehow, I haven't tried escaping.)
ANYWAY.
I found this video on YouTube the other night, and I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. (That isn't hard, Paul is so fall-in-lovable.)
So I present to you... Paul McCartney telling a joke.
It doesn't sound like much, but if you're a fan, you'll laugh your left buttock off. Maybe your right, too, depending on how big a fan you are.



This came from a promo website for his latest album, "Memory Almost Full" (if you don't have it, what in the name of all that is good an cheesy are you WAITING for?! And if you do, ISN'T IT FABULOUS?!?)... on it, you could type questions for Paul to answer! If you want to give it a go, here's the link.

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine