For those of you who don't know, I've been a Harry Potter fan since I was nine years old. The reason I read the series was because I saw Daniel Radcliffe on Rosie O'Donnell before Sorcerer's Stone came out at the pictures... I'm only human after all, and his precious face drew me in faster than you could say "isn't he ADORABLE?!"
(And wasn't he ADORABLE?!)
My life changed forever after that day.
Fast forward... I just saw this video from Gypsy of the Year '08, to which I say, Dan, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I'm shocked. Not appalled, just shocked. I never thought I'd see our precious little DanRad parading about a stage with... well, watch the video.
I still love Dan, but I have to wonder what's going through that lad's thinktank sometimes.
I change my mind, NOW I'm appalled.
Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (91)
- I Feel So Sorry For This Lady...
- Dan, What Are You DOING?!
- The Liverpool Losers... I Mean, Legends.
- The Gym For Your Face... WHAT?
- It's So Hard (Cement, I Mean)...
- Butt Hurt : Not Just For Breakfast!
- For My Sister : British Funnymen...
- This is One of the Greatest Things I've Ever Seen....
- CALLING CHILDREN OF THE 90's...
- It's Time For Another......
- I Need A Fangirl Moment...
- ▼ January (11)