Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dan, What Are You DOING?!

For those of you who don't know, I've been a Harry Potter fan since I was nine years old. The reason I read the series was because I saw Daniel Radcliffe on Rosie O'Donnell before Sorcerer's Stone came out at the pictures... I'm only human after all, and his precious face drew me in faster than you could say "isn't he ADORABLE?!"

(And wasn't he ADORABLE?!)
My life changed forever after that day.
Fast forward... I just saw this video from Gypsy of the Year '08, to which I say, Dan, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I'm shocked. Not appalled, just shocked. I never thought I'd see our precious little DanRad parading about a stage with... well, watch the video.

I still love Dan, but I have to wonder what's going through that lad's thinktank sometimes.
I change my mind, NOW I'm appalled.

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine