If you hadn't already noticed, I'm an eBay shopper. If I can't find it on eBay, I don't get it. As I was looking about tonight, I went to check somebody's feedback, and came upon the most HILARIOUS eBay dispute I think I've ever read.
I read them aloud to my mother, and she was nearly in tears!
I've linked the beginning of the 'problem', and you'll have to work your way back... it just gets nastier and nastier!
Like I said, I feel sorry for this seller... it only takes one nutjob to spoil your good reputation, although, anybody with eyes can tell she got a loony.
In other news, who knew there was a Russian adaptation of Perfect Strangers?
And, since this post makes no sense, I'll add this, just to give you a treat.
Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (91)
- I Feel So Sorry For This Lady...
- Dan, What Are You DOING?!
- The Liverpool Losers... I Mean, Legends.
- The Gym For Your Face... WHAT?
- It's So Hard (Cement, I Mean)...
- Butt Hurt : Not Just For Breakfast!
- For My Sister : British Funnymen...
- This is One of the Greatest Things I've Ever Seen....
- CALLING CHILDREN OF THE 90's...
- It's Time For Another......
- I Need A Fangirl Moment...
- ▼ January (11)