Monday, January 26, 2009

The Liverpool Losers... I Mean, Legends.

I'm a sucker for Beatles tribute bands. Really, it's pathetic. And then, once the band starts to play, I'll either loose myself (if they're good), or cringe and think "I've heard the REAL PAUL sing that song! Oh my GOD."
Well, last night was the first (and last) time I've seen The Liverpool Legends... I honestly could have lived without it. I was having fun making jokes about the travesty playing out in front of me... and then, fake John brought in the Yoko jabs.
I'm very protective of Yoko. You have to be a very special kind of person to deal with John, and she did it with GRACE. She was EVERYTHING to him, for him, and with him, not including the fact that EVERYTHING she's done in her life has been POSITIVE.
Yoko is the kind of person that we can learn from (in more than one way), someone to emulate, NOT poke fun of. Heather Mills, different story. I once saw a t-shirt that said "The Gold Digging Whore Should Be Beaten To Death With Her Own Fake Leg", to which I say "Rock on" (NOBODY messes with Paulie!).
Overall, it was a decent evening, with lots of giggles and quality sister time (which I enjoyed immensely, for the record).
I don't feel like giving these dweebs more publicity, so instead of watching a clip of their show, give this video a peep.

THEY did better than the fellas we saw last night!
Rock on, elderly, rock on!

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine