I have lead a sheltered life. The one brief period of my existence that I was hip, NSYNC and The Backstreet Boys were still feuding for top spot on the walls of insane tweens. Therefore, I keep the Urban Dictionary handy, since I was weened on Reality TV, and I sometimes need the help with modern vernacular.
Last night, after our Sister's Class (Basic Fundamentals of Photography), my sister used a phrase I hadn't heard before, but, according to her, it was popular when she was in high school; Butt Hurt.
Out of pure curiosity, I decided to go to my awesometastic Urban Dictionary and look up this odd addition to my sister's everyday vocabulary.
Well... alrighty then.
Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (91)
- I Feel So Sorry For This Lady...
- Dan, What Are You DOING?!
- The Liverpool Losers... I Mean, Legends.
- The Gym For Your Face... WHAT?
- It's So Hard (Cement, I Mean)...
- Butt Hurt : Not Just For Breakfast!
- For My Sister : British Funnymen...
- This is One of the Greatest Things I've Ever Seen....
- CALLING CHILDREN OF THE 90's...
- It's Time For Another......
- I Need A Fangirl Moment...
- ▼ January (11)