Monday, October 12, 2009

Television Will Turn Your Brain To Jelly...

TCM runs what they call Silent Sunday Nights at 11 o'clock each week, and, from time to time, I like to tune in. My favorite ever Silent Movie Sunday was the twelve week Judex special.

Well, at this very moment (yes, it was that important that I share it with you) they're playing The Unholy Three... why do I mention this to you? Let's just say that there's a murderous midget in it. (Yes, I know, I'm going to rot in hell... you laughed, see you there!)
The highlight for me was when "Tweedledee", AKA Little Willie (see, this just keeps getting better) gets picked up by the scruff of the neck and stashed in the back of a car (it looked more like a milk wagon, actually). Unfortunately, I couldn't find that clip. Instead, I found this one to share with you (and it won't let me embed it, isn't that a gas?)...

In other news, if you aren't following Noel Fielding on Never Mind The Buzzcocks, then you are MISSING OUT.


ALSO... if you can catch a rerun of The Graham Norton show on BBC America, you'll spend a fascinating hour with Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, and Ricky Gervais (you want to see it now, don't you?)...

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine