I have waxed on about Twitter in more than one post here. Not only at how incredibly fascinating it can be (while making you ask why you care what so-and-such is doing), but how utterly confusing it can be, too.
Well, now I have nothing negative to say... if Paul's people are OK with updating his brand-spanky-new, verified Twitter account, I'm good with that, too.
Oh, I love that man!
In other news, I'm blogging from a new locale tonight... do you want to know where we are?
Are you nodding? Is your head going up and down? Good, then I'll tell you.
Let's just say, I'll be here tomorrow afternoon.
Pictures may follow, you never know.
Oh, one more video before I go...
Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (91)
- The Veil Is Thinnest Tonight!
- The Great Knicker Debacle...
- Black And... WTF?
- Oy Gevalt! 43 Goes Yiddish, Too!
- Remaster Me Home...
- Turn Right On Willow Valley...
- You've Never Heard The Beatles Like This Before......
- He's The Chief And We Are Hailing...
- Paul, Twitter, And "Where In The World?"...
- Television Will Turn Your Brain To Jelly...
- It's Johnny's Birthday!
- ▼ October (11)