Thursday, October 29, 2009

Black And... WTF?

What's black and white, and weird all over? Why, this new treasure (via Graham Linehan, of course), Black And WTF!
It's like somebody gave me free reign as guest editor for an edition of my favorite publication, Reminisce Magazine... which means you should be very afraid!

In other news, did you know that The Song That Never Ends has a Wikipedia page?
If you are unfamiliar, or would just like a sing-along...

You are allowed to hate me now.

In even MORE news, have you SEEN the teaser for Paul's Good Evening, NYC? If this doesn't make you want to buy it, I don't know what will...


Oh, what the hell, let's throw in a song! Been singing this one for a few weeks now (damn you, Beatles-A-Rama, with your catchy title, your fun facts, and your impeccably good taste in music!)...

Oh, I love that man!

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine