Thursday, May 21, 2009

Moss Overload!

Firstly, I have to share my joy at the arrival of this little beauty!
Oh, to finally see the blooper reel in high quality! And without subtitles! All six episodes of the first season, too! Yes, life is good to me.
How, you may ask, can it be "Moss Overload" if there are only six episodes?
Introducing Man To Man With Dean Learner! (Spin off of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace...) My wonderful sister was kind enough to find all six episodes of Man To Man, and even better, she watched it with me! The best part? It was a MARATHON! Every episode, in order, back to back... needless to say, our brains had turned to purple mush in our think hatches by the end of it.
A small sample of our morning...


I have always been of the opinion that Richard Ayoade (Moss) is hilarious anyway, just hearing him speak can give me the giggles, especially if he's doing the Saboo voice...


Or, best of all, if he's singing!

(OK, now I'm just having fun with YouTube...)