Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Magic Of Crochet...

It's that time of year when the dirt is calling me. It's not sweltering hot every day, our courtyards are still shady, and all the flowers are blooming. Yes, it's a dangerous time, that time when I get so intoxicated by the beauty of nature, that I have to look for new little things to plant. I usually keep with my favorites, geraniums, violets, things I know I can grow (which, at present seems to be anything that isn't from seed).
Why do I share my own personal gardening demon with you? Let's just say, I thought this picture was too funny not to share.
However funny it is, you cannot deny that it took a bit of talent to make something like that. I also realize some people have black thumbs (Mr. Stripy, anybody?), but this person did know you can buy fake violets, right? Just checking.

In other news, my ongoing hatred of Twitter is being tested once again. Not only does Graham Linehan have one, but Chris Harrison, too? This is an OUTRAGE!
(Congratulations if you got the Mighty Boosh reference there...)

While we're in a Mighty Boosh frame of mind, have you seen this little beauty yet? Even if it is in R2, maybe some kind soul will put it on YouTube (or even MegaUpload) for us. Here's hoping! (I hear The Sugar Puffs Monster made an "appearance", as well as Tony Harrison... this should be interesting!)
Speaking of hoping for Booshy things (you can tell I'm not very good at this, can't you?), the latest rumor going around involves one Mr. Fielding on Never Mind The Buzzcocks... it could be like this every episode!...

Do you see what happens when I save all these things up for one big blog?