Thursday, May 14, 2009

Haulin' Liquid Chicken...

OK, I'll admit it... I've never been that great at keeping records of my life.
Every so often, I get the feather up my arse to try and keep a diary (especially on vacation), but my lack of attention to this blog (where, just a couple of posts down from this very one I type now, I mention thinking I would share pictures, events, links, and video... I was obviously feeling very ambitious at the time) during the past two weeks has been appalling, and I hang my poor widdle head in shame.
At this point, it would be a hopeless attempt to try and fill you in on everything we've seen and done since my last post, however this particular link may be of interest, as it gave us something to ponder for nearly 1,000 miles on the way home.
As for the blog, I'm sorry to report it will continue running as normal (or abnormal, it's subjective at this point), the place where I can put down whatever is running through my think hatch for the day... starting NOW!

Went to Walmart today, where I happened to take a "detour" (ha ha ha) through the garden department. As my sister knows, it's a very dangerous thing to do, taking me to a garden department, and today was no exception... I came home with a BEAUTIFUL Delphinium Blue Mirror, which I have NO IDEA how to take care of, so I'm just going to wing it, and take any advice from Google I can get.
In other news, I felt compelled to put a video here (since it makes me happy), and this was the PERFECT fit for today!