Friday, February 19, 2010

Ghetto Yoda Snaps!

Firstly, I cannot take credit for that title... my mother saw it in the comments section of a news post today.
Which brings us to Gary Coleman. Yes, that's right, that love-to-hate little whiny sack of wrinkly potatoes, Gary Coleman. He's always reminded me of those hairless cats, in an odd way...
Photobucket

Photobucket

You be the judge.

ANYWAY... I like to keep tabs on what he's up to (hey, it's free entertainment, so far as I'm concerned).
Have you seen his latest outburst? What a riot!

I'm with Dr. Dude, this guy needs to be heavily sedated... frequently.

I still think Vanilla Ice (yeah, that guy) should have thrown Mr. Coleman in the deep fryer when he had the chance.
Unfortunately, I can't find that clip, so you'll have to take this one instead (you shan't be disappointed!).



Don't we have better things to do with our lives?
Yes.
Isn't there something of worth to blog about?
Yes.
Do we care that we have better things to do with our lives, and more worthy things to blog?
No.

SONG TIME!

Am I the only one imagining that those bongos were Gary Coleman, and Elvis was giving him a well deserved bonk on the head? Yes? OK, just making sure.