Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Three Decades

It feels like I should say more today.
Like I should wax poetic about the loss of a truly wonderful life; that I should try to memorialize that life with fantastical, polysyllabic words, like efficacious, or, facetious.
As I was trying to come up with something to say on this subject, I realized that any words I could type in this space simply wouldn't be enough; as an advocate for the spoken and written word, that's saying something.
So, it isn't going to be big, elaborate, or overly dramatic.
I will, however, say this: whatever you're doing on this busy Wednesday, take a moment to think about John Lennon. Whether you think of his life, or the loss of it, remember to think peace, act peace, imagine peace.
We'll all be better for it.

Big hugs, sweetheart. Love and light to you and yours.