Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Serenade...

The topics on this blog have been getting rather heavy and dull, don't you think?
Why don't we brighten it up with, oh, I don't know, a singing unicorn?

Photobucket
What is this lunacy of which you speak, Monkey?

Why, I shall tell you, Reginald Kitty.

I shan't say how I came across this, for it takes too much explanation to keep all of us comfortable in our cushy office chairs, or wherever you happen to be seated (for the laptop generation can go wherever it wants, really), but the Serenading Unicorn was a MUST see. Hell, if you saw something that said "Serenading Unicorn", you would click it, wouldn't you?
To keep this "spoiler free" ('cause you really care if the Serenading Unicorn is spoiler free, don't you?), I shall only say that I LOVED the Michael Bolton video, though I strongly suggest that you view all three... and, maybe, send one to somebody you wish to give a giggle to. I know the lasses of Fusspot Farm got quite a chuckle out of them!

You say you would like to see some other oddities from around the netty-web?
Oh, suit yourself. I'm going to do it anyway.
MORE GOOFY ADVERTISING!

This one creeps me out a little bit...
Photobucket
...then again, it also reminds me of something...
Photobucket
YOU BE THE JUDGE.

Even I'M better with numbers than these people...
Photobucket
..and you know what? 100% of women will also DIE in their lifetimes. Isn't THAT one helluva statistic?

I know that the "prize" is two $100 gift certificates, but still...
Photobucket
...don't you think it's a little sketchy to have "What You Stole From Your Mom" printed over scattered $100 bills? Am I alone in this one?

But this little gem from MSNBC.com has to be my favorite...
Photobucket

How dumb do these people think we are?

SONG TIME!
Been singing this song for days, so I figured I shouldn't be alone.
You can thank me later.