Monday, May 10, 2010

Elvis On The Ocean With Geraniums? Fat Chance!

I'm going to make this long story short, for your pleasure, and mine.
We had planned to go to Galveston later on this month with Daddy's mother and brother. Despite my dislike of the beach, I had planned on spending the week like this...


Plans have changed.
We will not be going to Galveston.
But wait! It gets BETTER!
We also won't be going anywhere with Daddy's mother and brother.
But WAIT! It gets EVEN BETTER.
You notice I said we wouldn't be going to Galveston, and we wouldn't be going anywhere with Daddy's mother and brother...
We shall be spending a week in VEGAS instead.
On our own.

Photobucket

Amen.

Photobucket

Needless to say, the lad and lasses at Fusspot Farm are INCREDIBLY EXCITED about this latest development!
So much so, I had to blog about it.
And now I have.

ON TO OTHER FUNSIES!
This headline speaks for itself, I think...
Photobucket
Did you laugh? See ya in hell!

And now, a word on proper geranium fertilization.

This is an unfertilized Candy Cane ivy geranium bloom...
Photobucket

...and this is a properly fertilized one.
Photobucket

They are currently on the same plant.
So, yes, proper fertilization is VERY important.
End of lesson.

SONG TIME!