Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Chris Harrison Season Is Coming!

I have made no secret that I LOVE to watch The Bachelor/Bachelorette. It's one of my favorite shows (that's right, kids, I have no standards!), and I look forward to each new season. Hell, I've already got our Bachelorette DVR timer set up for the season premier next Monday... needless to say, we're very big on the show here at Fusspot Farm.
So imagine my surprise when I find out about "The Bachelor : The Video Game".
That's right.
Clean off your glasses, pick your chin up off the floor, I'll wait.



Photobucket

Have you stopped laughing yet?
M'kay, we'll continue.

The best part? This trailer for it...


Crazy, huh?

In other news, we found this little guy in our yard today...
Photobucket
We don't know what kind of birdie he is, but he's awful pretty!


Got stuck in this mess yesterday...

We weren't on 152, we were on top of Big Blue... Daddy, Lilly, Stella, and Nigel were, though! Everybody's fine... just a bit of damage to my geraniums, but it's nothing they can't fix.


Fusspot Farm is all a'buzz for Vegas (just a few days left!), and how can I think of Vegas without thinking of this?

I love walking down The Strip, listening to a Beatles medley... it makes me happy.

Photobucket