Ever notice those stupid banner ads on websites? Oh, of course you have... we've just all learned to tune them out.
However, a couple of months ago, after reading this post, I started to take notice of just how ruddy silly they are.
I think this one has to be my favorite...
(Answer: What is dinner?)
While browsing this evening, I think I found the runner up...
What do we glean from this advert?
Well, photographers, authors, teachers, psychologists, hotel managers, graphic designers, medical billing experts, public relations specialists, accountants, and more are perfectly happy members of society.
Criminal investigators, however, are downright, bloody miserable.
You be the judge.
I'll leave you with this, which caused the lasses of Fusspot Farm to squee with giggles of delight...
Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (48)
- Spring Hath Sprung!
- OH MY GOD, HE CHANGED THE SETLIST!
- Hellooooooooooo, Precious!
- A Formal Apology To Mr. Schuman...
- Hope You're Wearing Green!
- Netspeak, And The People Who Don't Use It...
- Tommy's Enlightened Democracy...
- MORE Holy Frosted Flakes, Batman!
- Stick Men, Their Professions, And An Advert...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2009 (168)