The lasses of Fusspot Farm were squirming with delight and gigglefits this morning.
There was also some very bad dancing...
... yeah, like that.
To which I must say...
Hello, Precious! We'll be seeing you on Sunday, Baby Face.
Once again proving that he could go on stage in a gunny sack and just sit in a chair, and folks would say it was the coolest thing ever.
However, the Baby Face gag is one of my favorites, and I hope he uses it in Glendale... 'cause he IS the Baby Face, mefinks.
WHEN WILL IT END?
Now we're done.
Oh, and congratulations are in order for this, the 199th blog post ('cause celebrating the 200th blog post would just have been too obvious)!
Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (48)
- Spring Hath Sprung!
- OH MY GOD, HE CHANGED THE SETLIST!
- Hellooooooooooo, Precious!
- A Formal Apology To Mr. Schuman...
- Hope You're Wearing Green!
- Netspeak, And The People Who Don't Use It...
- Tommy's Enlightened Democracy...
- MORE Holy Frosted Flakes, Batman!
- Stick Men, Their Professions, And An Advert...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2009 (168)