Monday, September 21, 2009

A WEEK?!?

I'm back from holiday!

Where did I go? I'll give you a clue... as we were stuck in traffic, we watched this show across the street.


This was the fourth time I've been to Vegas, and I only just realized that time doesn't exist on The Strip the same way it does every where else on the planet... you just keep doing things until your hotel calls you one night and tells you to get out.
That being said, you can see that some things have scaled back quite a bit
(thanks, sucky economy!), including one of my favorite things in the whole world, Cirque Du Soleil's LOVE... but we still had a good time!
If you don't feel like being trapped in a web of holiday slides with boring captions, please skip down past the slideshow.



In other news, much has happened since we left...
Russell Brand was on
The View, AND Jimmy Fallon
(watch, you might wet yourself), and,
somewhere along the way,
it turned into Autumn!
It's my favorite time of year, and as I speak (type?)
we're sitting with all the windows open,
enjoying all that life can offer.
I think it's CELEBRATORY SONG TIME!


ALSO...
Today, September 21, is Peace Day!
It's always prudent to
THINK PEACE,
ACT PEACE,
and IMAGINE PEACE (thank you, Yoko),
but it's nice to know there's a special day for it,
isn't there?
You know, like Thanksgiving!
If you feel so inclined,
celebrate by sending wishes to
Yoko's Wish Tree,
which will then be forwarded to
the Imagine Peace Tower in Iceland
for John's birthday, October 9...
after you've done that,
watch this video,
it'll give you the collywobbles in a good way.