Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trick Or Treating In Forks, WA...

This wasn't what this entry was going to be about, but I figured, hey, what the hell, let's add it and say it's a treatsie.
Over the past month, my computer had been acting up... something was wrong with the wireless card, meaning I couldn't hook up to the Internet (gasp, horror) without an Ethernet cable. Since our wireless boxy thingy is in a closet, that didn't do me a whole lot of good. So, last week, my computer and I had to part ways. I had been using my mother's all of last week, and, to be perfectly honest, it was bugging me. Sure, Internet is worth it, but just barely. To my utter glee, my baby came home to me this fair morn! My reaction was something like this.
In other news (and really this post's purpose), I saw this and just KNEW I had to share it... the best part is what's on the inside!
Let's see... Flaming Pie, hot tea, my own computer, and Edward Cullen? Yes, my life is terribly cushy.