Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Andy, Peetie Go Round, And The Suicidal Teddy Bear...

You may remember (or probably not, the rest of you have lives) I have previously mentioned that my mother and I are watching Supernatural (at lovely Ginger's request). You may also remember I mentioned that I enjoy the show, not for the subject matter, but that I get a charge out of twisting everything they do to fit my disturbing sense of humor.
As I sit here, listening to The Marmalade permeate our little patch of brick and mortar, I'm grinning to myself as I imagine Russell Brand's commentary on the clip I'm about to share with you. No doubt about it, this is the best clip I've seen, it's already my favorite, and I doubt I'll tire of it in a hurry.
Without further ado, I present Happy Andy, Peetie Go Round, And The Suicidal Teddy Bear...

Did it live up to your expectations? When I first saw it, as the camera panned to the wall, I screamed "TELL ME IT'S GUNNA BE FIBER FILL!"... imagine my glee! Oh, the simple joys...