Friday, September 4, 2009

Ricky Gervais, Jonathan Ross, Halloween Bling, And, Of Course, The Beatles...

My sister is a gem... since she hasn't any time at the moment, I'm making a post fulled by something she sent me while she was out (no, not that decorating show)...
I present to you... THE HALLOWEEN SKULL FLASK! (And other All Hallows Eve bits and pieces that made me say "WTF?")



Moving swiftly along... have you seen this yet?
Photobucket

In other news, 9-9-09, aka Beatles Day, is approaching quickly (I'm jumping up and down with glee despite the fact that I have to wait until the end of October for my set), and to celebrate, USA Today put up a poll to see which of these seven Beatles-inspired artworks would be the commemorative pull-out in today's issue (I obviously missed the poll, or I'd have posted it sooner)... if you've got a favorite, you can still download it for use as your new desktop wallpaper!
I find it ironic that a lady named Suzy Parker won the contest...

Coincidence?