Sunday, August 2, 2009

Adventures In Insanity...

It's terrible quality, but the best we're going to get...


Consider that video a way to ease you into what's coming next.
As if this wasn't funny enough (and an incredibly awkward subject to breech), we're going to play with it a little further.
Somebody you love dies, right? You get them cremated, shove 'em in an urn... then what? I mean, just an urn above the fireplace... it's very drab, innit?
NEVER FEAR! If you don't mind your beloved being stuck inside his own head, you can have this freaky thing stare at you from the mantle! Now you'll never have to miss his face... just stick his ashes in it!
Before I make any further an ass of myself, we're going to move swiftly along.

We caught the first twenty minutes of the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band film last night... what an odd experience! This video should give you some idea of the film, in case you've never seen it...


I think we have time for one more oddity from my brainbox before you unsubscribe...
my lovely sister has my mother and I watching Supernatural, one of her favorite shows. I have a fun time with it, especially since, if you haven't guessed, I get a kick out of twisting things to fit my peculiar sense of humor (don't you feel sorry for my poor Mummy)... this show can easily be bent, it's a real riot if I'm in the right mindframe. I have only one complaint... one of the main characters, Sam (I prefer to call him Happy Andy), has a tendency to be a little emotional, which gets VERY old after a few episodes.
During a particularly corny installment in the second season (the one we're currently watching), the other main character, Dean (AKA Peetie Go Round), gives his take on the other... why do I mention this to you? 'Cause it's a bloody riot!


I have way too much free time on my hands...