Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"PAUL! SIGN MY VARICOSE VEIN!"

Well, well, well, well, well. What can I say?
In case you didn't know, I saw Paul McCartney today (and wet myself as I typed that sentence).
We waited two hours outside the back gate of the BOK Center (in Tulsa) for Paul to go into the sound check... we had to get the shot of Paul going in, so I was on the Kodak, Daddy was on the Cannon, and, in true McCartney sound check form, I was the only one to get a picture. Since the lag time on the Kodak is one photo every twenty seconds (not literally, but it feels like it sometimes), we're bloody lucky to have gotten the one picture (again).
The show itself was phenomenal, Paul melted faces, as usual. I can't say anything besides this was the best concert I've ever seen, and I had seen Paul perform two times previous... he was in exceptionally rockin' form.
Our seats couldn't have been better, by the way... when the pyrotechnics went off on "Live and Let Die", we could feel the heat on our faces.
Enjoy a slide show of our day (we took a whole bunch'a more pictures, but this is all I have time for right now... and a nifty article here)...


Oh, I LOVE THAT MAN!