Well, folks, Christmas Eve is upon us.
My little family is having Christmas tonight, just like always.
The occasion calls for pecan pie...
...and bourbon balls...
Considering that we all got a wee bit tipsy with my Bourbon Cream Cheese Icing, the bourbon balls are a little strong; this should be a fun Christmas...
Keep in mind, though, that we may need to make time for awesome Christmas cartoons...
And, naturally, we should all be having a Wonderful Christmastime!
Have a happy Christmas, everybody!
(The official video for the song is near the end of the clip, and it does contain somewhat disturbing images -- starting at the 6:10 timestamp -- so viewer discretion.)
Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine
- Mugs, Bathrobes, And Dogs
- Rockin' Around The Beatles Tree
- The Twelve Songs Of Christmas
- Elmo Tinsel
- We're Celebrating Our Fruit/Flower Year!
- Jack Barakat Says I Smell Nice
- Goodwater: Services Unavailable
- Surprise Pineapple!
- "Do You Say 'H-oo-stun', Or 'H-you-stun'?"
- Prince Albert In A Can
- Thirty-Two Years
- Big Gulp, Fidget Pete, And Me
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (91)
- ► 2009 (168)