Sunday, October 3, 2010

Concussions Don't Come Eeee-zay; Neither Do Monkey Sword Fights

We've just come back from a lovely weekender up in Colorado!
Grandy came along for the ride; we all had a splendid time, but I think he enjoyed this one the most of us all.
He had his very first Chipotle burrito...
Photobucket
He appears to be very happy about this.

...discovered this AWESOME pinball machine at the Penny Arcade...
Photobucket
You're damn right that's Captain Fantastic... on a PINBALL MACHINE in a PENNY ARCADE.
I felt complete.


...relived a blast from my past (and most other folks, probably), the Creepy Cymbal Monkey!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I couldn't help but sing this song in my head while we were there...


And, apparently, you can make the lasses of Fusspot Farm bust into an incredible gigglefit by just reminding us of this...

I laughed when I watched it over again. And then, I went back for more.


Unfortunately, I was mildly concussed yesterday (I smacked my head on the car so hard that it jiggled the two people inside), so I can only really rely on the pictures I took while we were there.
Would you like to see them?
Of course you would!
Photobucket
Well, pretend.



So, if we're keeping tabs, I climbed a lighthouse with heat stroke,
and went trail hiking with concussion.
I think this officially makes me awesome.
Photobucket

My life may not be as awesome as a monkey sword fight,
but how many monkeys have this picture of themselves?
Photobucket

What did I do with my life before I started blogging?