Monday, February 14, 2011

Hold Out For The Clearance Chocolates

Well, here we are, folks.
Another Valentine's Day is upon us.
Photobucket
Now, I know there are folks split down the middle on this particular day.
This video illustrates that very point (click on everything, especially the "Mystery Video").


Personally, I don't really care.
Photobucket
One might think that, at nineteen years of age, with no prospects, I'd be in the "hate" category.
But hate is such a strong word.
Yet, for folks like me, there doesn't seem to be a "wishy-washy-Charlie-Brown" category.
I don't like to be the cynical bastard in any situation, but I shall say this: Valentine's Day? Pure bollocks.
Photobucket

If you aren't telling the people you love that you love 'em every day, then you are a worthless slimebucket.

Photobucket

So go on, be a doll, wait a few days, THEN make a big deal for your loved ones.
Chances are great that any gesture, big or small, will make a bigger impact on any other day of the year than the biggest Greeting Card Lollapaloosa of the year.


Of course, it may make this guy mad...
Photobucket
...but whatever.

So, whether you love it, or ya hate it, have a happy one, or something.

See this? I love this. Amen.

Photobucket
Reginald Kitty is not amused. He did, however, enjoy the song.