Sunday, July 18, 2010

You Can Thank Me Later

Who here remembers the terrible tangent I went on not too long ago?
You know, about how the foreign music industry doesn't do enough to get their music out in the US, thereby diminishing the artist's staying power and revenue?
Yes, that one.
Well, imagine my surprise when I read this announcement yesterday :

One Night Only's first album on US iTunes!
July 27


You're welcome, small-percentage-of-America-that-gives-a-damn.
My only question is how far is this going to go? Will we be getting singles, as well? Are we slated to get their second album come August?
I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

In other news, I laughed my arse off at this advertisement today (just because it tickled me)...
Photobucket

I don't know much about this kid, besides the fact that he sounds like a girl... isn't he incredibly young, as well? Doesn't he still firmly believe girls have cooties?
Well, just think, if he sounds like a girl now, perhaps his next album will sound more like this...

Just a thought.