Sunday, December 14, 2008

OK, So I Caved.....

I always said I'd never blog. That just shows how Father Time can make words come back and bite your ass. Hard.
I don't even know what I'm going to blog about... I never know what I'm going to do until after I've done it though, so that's nothing new.

At this point in time, I'd like to thank my lovely sister for making the header... didn't she do well? I like it, anyway... and that's all that really matters, since it's my blog. That's rather hard to wrap my head around... I have a blog. Now I'm just like the rest of the faceless schmucks that think they'll make a difference by posting whatever it is that's drifting around their brains. I usually use WordPad for that, but I should really try to use this, especially since sister darling took the time to set it up.
Thanks, Ginger!

Wow... now that I have this thing, I guess I'd better start being interesting. ;-)